Friday, November 30, 2007

Looking Forward to Christmas and New Music!

So wow, it's Christmas time again! I love, love, love this time of year. I really like Christmas songs so I will be putting my iPod on Holiday repeat!

As I posted last time, I'm working at Music company now, and I've been walking to work everyday because it's almost as fast as using the trains when you factor in wait time. Thus, because of all my above-groundness, I've really been noticing all of the decorations this year. They just lit the Rock Center tree on Wed. night and the city is in full xmas swing now!
Speaking of the Rock Center tree lighting... did anyone else notice Natasha Bedingfield skip a verse of Holy Night? She missed her cue and came in early at the end of the song and she quickly looked back to the pianist and he started (almost seamlessly) playing the part that she was on. It was kind of rough.

Anyways, I am looking forward to the Holidays, My company has a winter recess where they close down the office for the week between Christmas and New Year's so I am definitely going home this year. I can't wait!

Favorite New Song of the Week:

As You Wish by Aquaduct -
Pleeeeease, I beg you for my life,
For true love waits,
You see I must survive,
Good nite, sleep well, (I've got work to do)
I'll probably kill you in the morning.

But for tonite (pleeease)
I beg you for life,
For true love waits,
You see I must survive,
Good nite, sleep well,
I'll probably kill you in the morning,
But for tonite...

As you wish,
Hearts and candy glitter and gold, is what
I'm dreamin' of.
As you wish,
Reeses peanut butter cup, is what
I'm waitin' for,
As you wish,
Certainly upon my return, my love won't be ignored.

To the vein,
First I'll cut your feet of and then,
the hands above your arms.
To the vein,
Next you'll lose your eyes, it goes, every thing,
it has to go.
To the vein,
Except your ears, you wanna hear people scream:
"Dear God what is that thing?"

Their Myspace page is here.

No comments: