Friday, October 12, 2007

TGIF??

All of the sudden I’m feeling very anxious. I can’t seem to focus at work and I haven’t been to the gym in 4 days. I know that doesn’t seem like a long time, but to me it really is. I have plans to go tomorrow but right now I am really feeling ‘stifled’ – this morning was weird to begin with – I never hit a “rhythm” and now at work I essentially have two things I have to get finished by today that I am stressing out about. And they are relatively simple tasks! I do them everyweek, and yet today I am struggling so much!

This week I did have something really cool happen to me – I’ll blog about that later (when I get my photographic evidence together). For now I felt like I had to express my anxiety before I imploded on myself.

Furthermore, I have a plans for Happy Hour later today that I have never needed more.

Oh and P.S. – Is it really my fault if I sent something important to someone FedEx overnight and that person didn’t receive it? I mean, Fedex dropped it off- their tracking devices say that they got it. Except my boss says that person didn’t get it, and it is now my fault – I’m on it. Le sigh.

P.P.S. - I am loving Pushing Daisies the "Hopelessly Devoted To You" number was amazing!

1 comment:

Todd said...

You know what'll help that?

Alcohol. A lot of it.