Monday, September 17, 2007

Update on Friends

So.... my birthday is coming up this week and I am celebrating! I'm having a small gathering of really close friends during the week and then on Friday night I'm spending a (very) chill night at a Karaoke bar with whoever wants to come. Since the second night will basically just be an excuse to force my friends to sing in public, I invited everyone on my Myspace friendslist who is in Manhattan (as well as some nyc bloggers!).

Anyways, about a day after I sent the invite, A replied that she probably would be coming. She said she had been in FL for the past couple of weeks and would be coming back soon. So I guess that explains why she hasn't written back/called me? Except that, no - it doesn't....because she has an iPod phone, an iMac, and both a desktop computer and a landline in FL.....so whatever. I think at this point I have written her off as just a "friend" now, which is hard. So my expectations have to be lowered a lot (I expect a lot from my BF!). We'll see how it works out! And in the meantime, I guess I'll see her for my bday.... I'll update if anything else happens, but I hope for less drama :)